Why
Do I Need to Continue Studying in CNSHS?
Being a student in Cavite National Science High School is
a great achievement for me. The reason why I need to continue studying here is
that I know that this school can help me more than the other school. It can
help me more in learning something that I can use in college and also when I’m
already working. Being here in Cavite National Science High School is an
opportunity for me so there is no reason for me to waste it. I know that I need
to prove myself every day that I deserve to be here. Another reason for me to
stay here is that I am already attached to this school and there is no way for
me to go to another school for high school students. I know that when I
graduated here in Cavite National Science High School, I need to go to another
university and in that time, I think that I’m ready to face other people
because teachers in CNSHS really taught us well.
No comments:
Post a Comment